At Grace Chapel, we believe that God calls men to play the leading role in leadership of the family. Unfortunately, for many men, church and spiritual things have become lame, boring, and irrelevant. Our culture has suffered for this. Our goal is to bring back spiritual, manly relevance to men's hearts. Pastor Kevin Schwieger coordinates many ongoing and seasonal programs for our church's men. Contact Kevin at 513-668-3995 or email@example.com get involved. Below are some of our men's activities.
- Me and My Dad—adventure based outings for fathers and their kids.
- Monthly Men's Breakfast---2nd Saturday of each month 7:30-9:00 AM. Good food, manly hang time, and a short lesson.
- Fall Men's Retreat---a weekend in October to re-energize the masculine heart God gave each of us.
- Spring Men's Getaway---a weekend in April to connect with other men of Grace Chapel.
- Blood Brothers---"Braids" of 12 men from different churches meet once a month April-September for an adventure-based challenge to deepen their walk with God.
- Triple G---an annual target shooting outing complete with cookout and lesson.
- Adult Archery---Tuesday evening 7:00-8:00 PM
- Open Men's Basketball---Thursday nights 8:30-10:00 PM